Monday, April 28, 2014

Jehovah's Witnesses say

They say Jehovah can not or will not take people out of time for God's Kingdom. They say Heaven's rule is only by Jesus and certain believers in Jesus who came after Jesus.

So the men and women who are an important and I am assuming dangerous part in the building of it will not be welcome into it.

Who are these people?  Many of them are mentioned for us at Hebrews chapter 11.

Those people are leading me to the knowledge of YHVH.  And the strength for my journey is God's Son.

But it is not proper, according to the teaching of the Jehovah's Witnesses, to take my journey without the Jehovah's Witnesses.  I do not know if it is still true about the prohibition by the governing body to be studying the Bible without them, but that is what they have taught in the past.







No comments:

Post a Comment