Friday, August 9, 2013

They don't want to believe me

Because they do not want to be fooled again and everyone else just doesn't care.

If no one will believe some simple logic* what will they do when Jesus "gets back"?

*some simple logic is, forsake means to leave behind, so Hebrews 10:25 cannot possible  be about missing meetings.  No one believes me because they have their customs that they are familiar with.  There is also no proof the scripture is about physically meeting together.

The scriptures are about God WHO is spiritual.  God is a Spirit and those worshipping must worship in spirit and truth.  Did he say they must also meet together?  Where?  Where did Christ say we must meet together?  Nowhere.  He said GO! disciple all the nations.  Matthew 28:19

This is where the command to "not fear them" can be practiced......

Interesting.  My post has been removed from forum.  By the way this is where I do say "can I have salt with that please", just so you know, like you care.  Sigh.

It is even more interesting that now I see my post is back up.  Hey!  What's going on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment