Friday, August 9, 2013

I'm actually looking forward to it

I should be disfellowshipped.  I have heard that people who talk against the governing body rules for Jehovah's Witnesses are disfellowshipped.  Is anyone talking about more bad rules than I am?  I do not know.  So here I sit, retire, in my house, at my computer, alone most of the time, with not much to do but complain. I have tried to make friends.  It's not working.  Oh brother.  Miss JJ on forum says see, you need to come back to us.  I don't have a zombie picture to share.  You think I am kidding?

I suspect that if it is decided I should be disfellowshipped I will be contacted about it.  Is that what they do? I might be disfellowshipped but I have not heard.  If and when I do hear about it, at least it will be someone talking to me.  You know?

No comments:

Post a Comment