Monday, August 5, 2013

Another false teaching of WATCHTOWER

Whenever a person leaves the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses they become marked.  People will say they are free to mark or not to mark and it is a risk that is taken by all who join and then leave, if they are inclined to do so.  There are many people on the outside who are on the inside and are loyal to the organization except for their disobedience about apostate contact.  How is it possible?  It is possible because the people on the inside feel free to interpret what they will but people on the outside have no such freedom. It is probably a good reason people like it there.

Some people on the inside who do not take the liberty to interpret a ruling will not contact apostatess because they are making every effort to obey The Word of God and what they hear from the mouthpieces of God is don't, so we don't.  If we did disobey we won't know what it is we are not knowing about God regarding the promise of everlasting life.  They say it means taking in knowledge of God.  To me that always meant that I will obey every which way I can and see what happens.

What the Word says is it is for judging inside not outside, but they do.  1 Corinthians 5:12,13
For what have I to do with judging outsiders...is it not those inside you judge...God judges those outside.

Try and say anything contrary to the teachings of the governing body and you will be judged by those inside even though you have made yourself outside.  How can they explain this?  I think they consider all baptized ones as their own, even if the baptized one leaves.  But that is false according to another scripture and they know it.

1 John 2:19 They went out from us but they didn't really belong to us....

I know what will happen in their minds.  They will think 1 Corinthians means The Judgement Day and not marking.

I was marked because I am contentious. I being glad it was not for being good, then I might be mad.

I am sure that they judged me.  They say I have an ax to grind.  I think that is something they cannot know.  I do complain, it is true.  But when someone hears "you have an ax to grind" it means something more than simply complaining.  It carries the meaning that the complainer is being selfish and vindictive.  If I am being selfish and vindictive, I am sure nobody, even myself, knows that.  Only God knows.  That is what I believe "God judges those outside" means.

If someone insists on marking someone else as "vindictive and vengeful" they are doing what only God has the priviledge to do.

God reserves the right to judge those outside as 1 Corinthians 5:13 brings to light but they have taken that right as their own.


No comments:

Post a Comment