Monday, August 5, 2013

Someone might wonder why I won't let them rest in peace

That is a very good wonder.
If you heard someone say "soon six billion hearts will stop beating" what would you do?
I was at a convention of Jehovah's Witnesses not too too long ago and that is what the man said.

This is hearsay but what I suspect about what is coming from the platform of Jehovah's Witnesses is what originates in the private chambers of the so-called faithful and discreet slave.

Correlate "faithful" with "six billion hearts stopping" and it is the farthest thing away from a good picture than I can think of.

I do not know if I might have been a loud mouth, even though you can't hear me, if I had not heard that.

I don't even know if it came from the private chambers.  But if I did nothing, what would that make me, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment