Friday, August 30, 2013

Here's the thing

Someone sometime said what certain scriptures mean and you believe him or her (but probably not her). Right?  If you believe it, you believe it your certain way.  Somewhere  in the past each scripture was written down it's own unique way and you believe it YOUR way.  You do not believe it my way.  Is it because you know I am wrong?  How do you know if I am right or wrong?  Do you know I am wrong the same way you know you are right?  That's fair, but be sure to consider carefully  the original writitng or you will be guilty of doing somethiung then that you won't do now.   You probably don't understand what I just said.  My husband said saying things like that is what results in the troll moniker.  People believe I am a troll and that is OK by me.  Someone on forum said he thought I am more than one person.  I am physically only one person.  Mentally one I do not know.  I shall leave out the comma for two good reasons.  One is I like it that way ansd two is I do not know if a comma belongs there or not.  Are you reading this in Russian?  Or Polish, maybe?  I think Poland is new.  Africa has not arrived yet but they're working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment