Friday, August 2, 2013

I am going to break my um...what is it called that isn't a rule yet but is a good idea?

I am having some wine.  And I feel like talking.  So this is going to be the nonsense stuff.  If you have something need doing you should go do it.  I did not forget about the story store.

First thing is I am worried about Danny Hazard.  He does not live very far away from me like Russia and our proximity might be influential about how I feel about him.  I hope you are OK Danny Hazard.

The other thing I think I want to know is what about Russia?  I wonder what I sound like translated from English into Russian?

It is my opinion that the peeps in are not different peeps but are peeps in from the same people.  But because no one talks to me there is no way of knowing.

I understand that the Big Brother of The Watchtower might peep in to me but that would account for one peep and from the USA I suppose.  Do you think operations have been moved to Russia?  You do not know how funny that is, do you?  Is it possible that the shenanigans will be moved to Russia?  That would be news worthy, don't you think?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment