I am in a strange place.
I have to wonder if there has been a Christian
who has come to my blog but has not spoken.
That is wonderful. You have nothing to say?
How about "hello"? Or you are believing I am not a Christian?
OK, so I don't know how to spell it.
One, I believe has said anything to me and
imagine that! He is a Jehovah's Witness!
And someone is trying to change that?
Someone is trying to put them down?
Why don't you just leave them alone?
OK, so I have criticized ADA but she IS a jerk.
And I have criticized the Governing Body because they
should know better. Maybe it's the one throwing stones that is
causing the trouble.
Over there at Bible Discussion Forum, sure does look
like they like to fight. What kind of example are we
Christians making for the world? We like to fight?
My leader is the Prince of Peace.
Who is your leader?
I have to wonder if there has been a Christian
who has come to my blog but has not spoken.
That is wonderful. You have nothing to say?
How about "hello"? Or you are believing I am not a Christian?
OK, so I don't know how to spell it.
One, I believe has said anything to me and
imagine that! He is a Jehovah's Witness!
And someone is trying to change that?
Someone is trying to put them down?
Why don't you just leave them alone?
OK, so I have criticized ADA but she IS a jerk.
And I have criticized the Governing Body because they
should know better. Maybe it's the one throwing stones that is
causing the trouble.
Over there at Bible Discussion Forum, sure does look
like they like to fight. What kind of example are we
Christians making for the world? We like to fight?
My leader is the Prince of Peace.
Who is your leader?
No comments:
Post a Comment