obstreperousness=Nancy
Another thing; what ever it is what gave me that word
been following me around for a time.
I'm reading Great American Short Stories
I'm being patient to find out who Bartleby is.
It is Turkey who is that. Isn't that funny? No! Yes?
If you call it the phenomenon it becomes less obtrusive.
Call it Satan, and you're in big trouble.
I know the difference between light and darkness.
What ever you do do that.
Another thing; what ever it is what gave me that word
been following me around for a time.
I'm reading Great American Short Stories
I'm being patient to find out who Bartleby is.
It is Turkey who is that. Isn't that funny? No! Yes?
If you call it the phenomenon it becomes less obtrusive.
Call it Satan, and you're in big trouble.
I know the difference between light and darkness.
What ever you do do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment