Sunday, August 7, 2011

Without the author's permission


Members of the Governing Body, I ask you to act as men of principle yourself.  Allow people to have the freedom to choose for themselves whether they want to be a part of your organization or not, and if they choose to leave, allow them to do so without sanctions.  Honestly admit it if you are not sure of a scriptural interpretation, do not force people to believe something that you are not convinced of yourself.  Do not allow past mistakes in policy or doctrine to continue to morph into future mistakes that may cost people their families or even their lives.  Lastly, protect the people under your spiritual care not through secrecy, but through transparency, with the foremost quality of love in mind.  
Your Brother,
SIAM

I apologize Brother, please accept my apology for taking your words.  But  they are also my words!
That is why I remained in the organization, even though I knew they twisted scripture.  I had the 
hope that they were only stupid and it would change.  And your requests are a reflection of 
what I would ask so I would like to borrow them please.  Thank you.
Jehovah's day came as a thief.  No!  I am not Jehovah's day.  I am a minor thief. 
The scripture interpretation that should be the first to go is
The one they use for Mark 3:29
Thank you brother for coming out. OOPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment