Why is what they do bad?
"God's will is all men be saved and come to an accurate knowledge".
I'll be damned!
I have another error. I found another one, didn't I?
That would be 1 Timothy 2:4
Is it meaning instead, (I'm not too pissed off)
If you were wondering why me? Me too.
That's why, because I don't "give a shit".
In English that means sour grapes for I don't care.
It is acceptable WITH God, that all men desire
to be saved but with the becoming to accurate knowledge.
I added the "but" but I know what it means.
That is not happening, is it, ADA?
One little comma, imagine!
Why do i single out ADA?
She's already over the top.
She said I would be the last to know, but didn't tell me WHAT?
I don't know what I will be the last to know.
Will I never know it? I don't know.
Do I want to know it? No.
So I won't be the last, false prophet ADA, I'm not
even in line. But is there something YOU do not know?
Looks like your prophesy might be applied to you?
That is something someone angry might do.
It's not me. My desired is to be saved, but ....
"God's will is all men be saved and come to an accurate knowledge".
I'll be damned!
I have another error. I found another one, didn't I?
That would be 1 Timothy 2:4
Is it meaning instead, (I'm not too pissed off)
If you were wondering why me? Me too.
That's why, because I don't "give a shit".
In English that means sour grapes for I don't care.
It is acceptable WITH God, that all men desire
to be saved but with the becoming to accurate knowledge.
I added the "but" but I know what it means.
That is not happening, is it, ADA?
One little comma, imagine!
Why do i single out ADA?
She's already over the top.
She said I would be the last to know, but didn't tell me WHAT?
I don't know what I will be the last to know.
Will I never know it? I don't know.
Do I want to know it? No.
So I won't be the last, false prophet ADA, I'm not
even in line. But is there something YOU do not know?
Looks like your prophesy might be applied to you?
That is something someone angry might do.
It's not me. My desired is to be saved, but ....
No comments:
Post a Comment