Monday, August 8, 2011

Wants

By leading one's self around by what one THINKS
is sick, sick, sick.
Leading one's self around by what one WANTS
is admirable in the world, but NOT  in heaven.

Learning to cease to do what one wants to seek
the will to do good (for the earth, and the orphan
and the widow, that's the Bible speaking), is
admirable in heaven.

Because God does not WANT, God wills.

"I will obey", so someone needs a pattern or
they will be back at sick, sick, sick, doing the
thoughts, not the will.

Because?  Does it look like a ring?
Can we straiten it out to become more like a bracelet
and less like a ring?  I believe it, do you?
Comments welcome.*
You have to read it slow.
Read it again, please.
*OK so I might disagree with you, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment