In case life lasts until tomorrow, you who have
The Place might start to consider you threaten
the crazy criminal type that The Government
might ruin their ears if they do not get in line.
Can't? Why would I say?
Because I think they WANT to do something
to demonstrate HOW angry they are, then their brain
get's a brain of it's own (I don't know how) and the ear
picks up The Order from the Words that the Brain
puts together in the WRONG order. They rearrange the
words they HEAR. That is how they believe crazy.
The Place might start to consider you threaten
the crazy criminal type that The Government
might ruin their ears if they do not get in line.
Can't? Why would I say?
Because I think they WANT to do something
to demonstrate HOW angry they are, then their brain
get's a brain of it's own (I don't know how) and the ear
picks up The Order from the Words that the Brain
puts together in the WRONG order. They rearrange the
words they HEAR. That is how they believe crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment