Cut off my ear?
This is where the story splits in two.
One of the most wonderful things I ever heard
is (I forget how it goes) an atom, or something
splitting and the parts of whatever it is are moving away
from each other at enormous speeds, but each piece
is affected (like it was communicating with it) the other
for ever.
Cut off my ear IS 2
Small crazy essay NOT 2
OK
We have developed a computer program
that renders invisible ALL essays with the word OK in it. OK.
This is where the story splits in two.
One of the most wonderful things I ever heard
is (I forget how it goes) an atom, or something
splitting and the parts of whatever it is are moving away
from each other at enormous speeds, but each piece
is affected (like it was communicating with it) the other
for ever.
Cut off my ear IS 2
Small crazy essay NOT 2
OK
We have developed a computer program
that renders invisible ALL essays with the word OK in it. OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment