I believe sin can be unlearned.
There is a sin that even the best people do,
they won't believe what it is. To deny it is to keep doing it.
I told them what it is on Bible Discussion Forum.
They won't believe it, but it is what they do.
It is that which causes the end.
They (the best ones) think the end should be.
But them having part in the end, will have no part in the beginning.
(of anything new) In case we can hope for that.
There is a sin that even the best people do,
they won't believe what it is. To deny it is to keep doing it.
I told them what it is on Bible Discussion Forum.
They won't believe it, but it is what they do.
It is that which causes the end.
They (the best ones) think the end should be.
But them having part in the end, will have no part in the beginning.
(of anything new) In case we can hope for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment