It's religion that is egging on the world to believe
that any one is entitled to any thing.
It's a lie.
We are miserable pieces of crappy dust.
But if you are good enough or have been promised
you can have your side with God.
And You believe it.
The egg will hatch. Won't it?
But they made a mistake.
I looked up "maybe you may be concealed in the day of Jehovah's anger"
I think it means we were suppose to work urgently TO CONCEAL the day.
Comments welcome.
I'm making fun of the end of the world?
Not on purpose.
that any one is entitled to any thing.
It's a lie.
We are miserable pieces of crappy dust.
But if you are good enough or have been promised
you can have your side with God.
And You believe it.
The egg will hatch. Won't it?
But they made a mistake.
I looked up "maybe you may be concealed in the day of Jehovah's anger"
I think it means we were suppose to work urgently TO CONCEAL the day.
Comments welcome.
I'm making fun of the end of the world?
Not on purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment