Sunday, August 7, 2011

One good thing

There is one good thing I learned because of
my association with the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses.
That lesson I learned is my behavior reflects what I think
of the others.  And even sometimes reflects what I think
of the Bible.  I have met mind to mind with other Jehovah's Witnesses
(But I don't know if they are real persons), they did not learn that.
They did not learn to respect others.  But I believe the purpose
of true religion is that.  The one called ADA knows EVERYTHING else
but that one important thing.  Also, to show one does not care
for one's neighbor is to show one does not care for God, because it is
God's will for all to be saved.
Did anyone else notice that the Watchtower says the knowledge comes
before the being saved, but the Bible says the opposite?

No comments:

Post a Comment