This is good, because it was really hard to swallow.
But I think I understand what "puffed up" means.
Look for words like we are... "true" "blessed"
"directed by Almighty God" "a shining example of Christian love"
"a spiritual paradise" "the true one" "the chosen one" "personally mentioned
in the Bible" "Jesus' friends" "friends of anyone" I am sure you can think of more.
These are words, titles whose significance only means anything if they come from
SOMEONE ELSE. OK? LORD! have mercy! Jesus!
I like ONLY hoe? where IS that doctor? god punctuation mark can't choose them up there
where were we? When they stretch out his name, I like that
I used to not, but I like it, it is so poetic.
I roast people for a living. WHERE have you been.
But I think I understand what "puffed up" means.
Look for words like we are... "true" "blessed"
"directed by Almighty God" "a shining example of Christian love"
"a spiritual paradise" "the true one" "the chosen one" "personally mentioned
in the Bible" "Jesus' friends" "friends of anyone" I am sure you can think of more.
These are words, titles whose significance only means anything if they come from
SOMEONE ELSE. OK? LORD! have mercy! Jesus!
I like ONLY hoe? where IS that doctor? god punctuation mark can't choose them up there
where were we? When they stretch out his name, I like that
I used to not, but I like it, it is so poetic.
I roast people for a living. WHERE have you been.
No comments:
Post a Comment