How long do you think I'll wait to answer it myself?
Do you bet? You don't bet? Neither do I, we have something in common.
That might be construed as a hint to the question for an answer.
Not related in the least, but a hint, never the less.
No, not code. Does government know the internet might be a spy network of Jesus?
No, people talking ABOUT Jesus for delivering evil information betwixt the how many there are.
Hello? I wonder sometimes, but not every day, ADA, if I am inside my own bad dream.
What do you think?
Do you bet? You don't bet? Neither do I, we have something in common.
That might be construed as a hint to the question for an answer.
Not related in the least, but a hint, never the less.
No, not code. Does government know the internet might be a spy network of Jesus?
No, people talking ABOUT Jesus for delivering evil information betwixt the how many there are.
Hello? I wonder sometimes, but not every day, ADA, if I am inside my own bad dream.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment