My brain is comfortable with logic.
But here is what I see; Seven million, plus them who left
The Bible Students and I can't find ONE person in a year
who will study with me? I want to progress, not chew the cud.
Is there no one who will meet me?
Do you know how many "brothers" and "sisters" have
visited me since I have become un-active? I am not disfellowshipped.
Two and they came here together, so maybe, one?
In more than a year. The traveling overseer did not.
Do you know why? Is it because of my few HOURS?
What does it mean?
But here is what I see; Seven million, plus them who left
The Bible Students and I can't find ONE person in a year
who will study with me? I want to progress, not chew the cud.
Is there no one who will meet me?
Do you know how many "brothers" and "sisters" have
visited me since I have become un-active? I am not disfellowshipped.
Two and they came here together, so maybe, one?
In more than a year. The traveling overseer did not.
Do you know why? Is it because of my few HOURS?
What does it mean?
No comments:
Post a Comment