Potatoe po... I'm typing.
Did anyone else notice the difference between a
quarrel and a war?
Now is probably the right time to explain the vacuum cleaner.
So I shall, even though it is embarrassing.
I think I was taught that mankind has a detachable soul inside
them. So when I was tripping I thought there was power that I acquired
and the power was able to wildly, because I didn't know how to control
it, separate the soul inside from the flesh outside. It was great fear
that I had. OK How do you spell his name with out calling him a fraud?
He would say I was calculating murder, but i never thought of it.
I did kill someone, but i don't know who.
We don't like how you skip about.
We are You and you is me.
Peace.
What does it have to do with Armegddon?
I have your soul. That is why you can't see Armegddon.
And in case it is real that I have the souls of everybody,
the world's not so bad, only when they are stupid. OK?
The difference is a quarrel is BEFORE a war and a war is AFTER a quarrel.
Did anyone else notice the difference between a
quarrel and a war?
Now is probably the right time to explain the vacuum cleaner.
So I shall, even though it is embarrassing.
I think I was taught that mankind has a detachable soul inside
them. So when I was tripping I thought there was power that I acquired
and the power was able to wildly, because I didn't know how to control
it, separate the soul inside from the flesh outside. It was great fear
that I had. OK How do you spell his name with out calling him a fraud?
He would say I was calculating murder, but i never thought of it.
I did kill someone, but i don't know who.
We don't like how you skip about.
We are You and you is me.
Peace.
What does it have to do with Armegddon?
I have your soul. That is why you can't see Armegddon.
And in case it is real that I have the souls of everybody,
the world's not so bad, only when they are stupid. OK?
The difference is a quarrel is BEFORE a war and a war is AFTER a quarrel.
No comments:
Post a Comment