So some people say "give me a picture and (I think they say) I will, (not might)
believe you. That is just one example of my theory of the Grand Canyon.
So evolution is going backwards, and does that not concern you?
I concerns me. That is the weird feeling every one might be having.
If we are lucky we have a subconscious that is well.
It is that which sees even what
one does not want to see.
Why is seeing a picture stupid? It could be anyone.
In case you wanted to see me, I gave you a picture. Is it me?
On the left? Maybe that's me on the right too. What do you think?
Comments welcome.
believe you. That is just one example of my theory of the Grand Canyon.
So evolution is going backwards, and does that not concern you?
I concerns me. That is the weird feeling every one might be having.
If we are lucky we have a subconscious that is well.
It is that which sees even what
one does not want to see.
Why is seeing a picture stupid? It could be anyone.
In case you wanted to see me, I gave you a picture. Is it me?
On the left? Maybe that's me on the right too. What do you think?
Comments welcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment