"They (Demons-demons are not to follow) gathered them
(in the days of those kings-you know who you are) together
to the place (river?) that is called in Hebrew Har-Maggedon.
Does anyone come to my blog? Well in case you are also like
me who got suspicious of the Society (of Jehovah's Witnesses)
did you use to say before you left I'm a gedin out of here?
Sometimes there is help.
Smarty pants says they don't care about the WAR, they care about the HILL.
Here's the thing. The destination was the MOUNTAIN of Zion. But they are
busy doing what ever they are doing. I do not know what they are doing.
So the lofty accurate knowledge (Zion) hath become a small hill that is a river?
(in the days of those kings-you know who you are) together
to the place (river?) that is called in Hebrew Har-Maggedon.
Does anyone come to my blog? Well in case you are also like
me who got suspicious of the Society (of Jehovah's Witnesses)
did you use to say before you left I'm a gedin out of here?
Sometimes there is help.
Smarty pants says they don't care about the WAR, they care about the HILL.
Here's the thing. The destination was the MOUNTAIN of Zion. But they are
busy doing what ever they are doing. I do not know what they are doing.
So the lofty accurate knowledge (Zion) hath become a small hill that is a river?
No comments:
Post a Comment