Sunday, July 28, 2013

To tell you the truth

I do not want your opinion.  I do check sometimes for comments on the blog but comments do not come anymore.  I sure do hope Danny Hazard is OK.

Nobody has ever given me an opinion of my blog.  I have family.  I am not a hermit.  Are you?
I do believe no one in my family knows about my blog.  They might know I have a blog.  I am sure I have mentioned it.  According to my knowledge no one I know has ever read my blog.  I asked my husband once if he knew what my blog is about.  He said "buttons?"  I have posted button stuff.  Oh!  Some people do not like the word stuff.  I watched a lecture of a professor who was lecturing about Earth's biology and he said stuff a few times.  So now I must readjust my belief that people do not like the word stuff.   

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to comment. I am the same one who wrote that to tell you the truth.
    I think I am sure I do not want your opinion about me and my writing in general.
    I think I am sure I would find it wonderful to go head to head with most people but it would be about what I say and not how I say it. How I say it is me. I think that to criticize me or my style is vain. Vain means a waste of time. I think I am trying to save time, not waste it.

    ReplyDelete