Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I am wishing for some contact

I wonder if it is feeling the same as those crazy people who can't wait for some contact from outerspace. There was Danny Hazard who use to comment and that was nice but he is gone and I wonder where he is. Sometimes I get a reply on the forum but most of the time it falls flat and I get the feeling I am wasting time. So I am posting because somehow by posting I get somewhat of a response that comes by way of views. In case you do not know what views are I will tell you.  There is a stats page that comes with blog.  There I can see a number which corresponds to people looking in. There is no way to know if the post has been read or liked or not liked because there are no comments.  Another thing blog has is a map of where the views are coming from.  I think it is weird and wonderful that someone is viewing it from Russia.  If someday someone might view me from Africa, that would be even more wonderful, wouldn't it?  

No comments:

Post a Comment