Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Like a thief in the night

How does Jesus come "like a thief in the night"?  [Maybe You can pretend I am a man]..........

"In the night" means people are sleeping.  I think that is the popular opinion about that.  Sleeping means only seeing things from one perspective, your own.  It is possible to see things as things are.  A person cannot do it when sleeping.

Why is Jesus compared to a thief?  People say it is because he comes unaware, like a thief does.

I shall say it is because his coming is associated with a loss.

I had been listening to some former Jehovah's Witnesses who had been raised Jehovah's Witnesses and I am hearing them say the life they might have chosen was stolen.  Did Jesus steal it?  No.  The Jesus Jehovah's Witnesses teach stole it. I am only aware of the Jehovah Witness doctrine so to be fair I will say they are not alone as thieves.  There are other doctrines that steal people's minds away from The Spirit and The Truth.

Here is the link;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YzEqdbz1mQ



No comments:

Post a Comment