Sunday, July 7, 2013

I am thinking about eating crow

This is me being mad at Ebay.  I stipulated on an Ebay community help board for discussion that I was done with Ebay because of Ebay's formula for finding items. What I found is my items were assigned a place on the Best Match List, which is the list everyone sees first when logging in, and my items stayed in that same place all week.  Even though thousands of items came to their completion before mine did, the spot they got at first was the spot they stayed in all week.  It doesn't seem fair.  So...I went over to Etsy.  But I do not want to learn a new formula.  And it being summer time and fewer people are browsing the internet to buy things, I have not listed for sale any buttons.

Does anyone want to see some more button pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment