Thursday, May 10, 2012

The same

A person is what she believes.
Matthew 22:16
Mark 12:14
Daniel of the Book of Daniel knows Yahweh and what develops in the END.  Daniel chapter 12.

I know Daniel knows the Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT walking in the truth like they say they are.

The scenario that the Witnesses expect has Daniel slain. But they don't know it Why?  Because a person is what he believes.  I suspect Daniel will know that they are wrong as they insist on force feeding him their truth. So according to their modus operandi they will change him from wise to ignorant or teach him that he will die in the final judgement (after their thousand years)  if he does not get in line with them.

But I am offering a theoretical model, so I do not fear for Daniel.

I don't remember why I titled it "the same".  

No comments:

Post a Comment