Saturday, May 5, 2012

One example of crazy that I have seen

This is just my observation and I don't have an exact example.
James Bond is on right now.
There is a scene where Bond is chasing an assassin.   Bond chases him through the underground and when he comes up through the sewer cover still chasing him he comes into a great crowd of people watching a race.  Bond is still chasing the assassin.  The assassin takes a couple of shots at Bond and hits some spectators.

Here is what I have observed about human nature.  Some people would blame BOND for the injuries because it is he who is chasing the bad guy who shot the people.  And if Bond had not been chasing him the people in the crowd would not have been shot.

Is it my imagination that that both is happening and is crazy?  Whadayathink?  You don't have to know what that spells because you won't say anything anyway.  Weird.  Not you, that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment