Thursday, May 10, 2012

I sense a question

Oh good!

The question is how can I state as true there is one time but there are two?
There is one God.

God is Lord over one time.  The other time doesn't matter because it is gone.

This is what Revelation 4:8 means.

Almighty God who was and who is and who should come.  Is Strong's Concordance correct when it defines "come" as "to come, go"?
http://concordances.org/greek/2064.htm

If I could vote either come or go I will vote come.  What about you?

1 comment:

  1. People are voting go god go. And other people are calling to a god that is not real. The world is in trouble I bet.
    What is the not real god they call to? The Fix It God. The Lord God has given us everything world needs to fix it. All that which has been given would be trashed if God just fixes it. I have asked God please do not trash all the things You have provided for the World to fix it. I do not know what the answer is.

    ReplyDelete