Monday, May 7, 2012

I shall lack nothing NWT WEB I do not lack WLT All the rest I shall not want Psalm 23:1

How is not lacking in anything in accord with these?:

Keep asking, seeking, knocking Luke 11:9

Seek the Lord, righteousness and meekness Zephaniah 2:3

I do not need anything at all Revelation 3:17 (said in warning)

Ask Yahweh for the rain in the time of spring Zechariah 10:1

Seek Yahweh Strength seek faces continually Psalm 105:4

Thus says Yahweh to the house of Israel seek to live Amos 5:4

Thy kingdom come Matthew 9:10
Thy will be done Matthew 9:10
Give us our bread for the day Matthew 9:11
Forgive us Matthew 9:12
Deliver us Matthew 9:13

What Psalm 23:1 means is I shall not want my will be done, but Yours.

How is doing nothing but what you believe has been told you to do by God honoring God?

"You will know the truth and the truth shall set you free" John 8:32

It isn't










1 comment:

  1. If Psalm 23 says what they say it means it would be clear "whatever I ask for will be provided".

    What does a sheep want that has not yet been provided?

    Justice
    Peace
    A fair standard of living for all
    Health
    Friends
    Confidence

    ReplyDelete