Saturday, May 5, 2012

The answer is there

You will know the difference between good and bad.

The serpent said to the woman "you will be like God knowing good and evil" Genesis 3:4,5

Does it not mean that you will know that something you do will be good or it will be bad?   Every time you know something will be bad that you might do but you won't because it is bad, how would you KNOW if it were bad if you had not "done" it?  Then you don't  so it gets broke.  Time gets broken a zillion zillion times and no one notices.
Genesis 3:4,5
Comprendy?  Haha

One person only called me back to JWN.  I wonder why?  I have not found the family of Christ.  Family members talk to one another.  I have found no one to talk serious to.  Ever.  

1 comment:

  1. Why do I think that is so? I'm not in the business of making people feel good. People are not looking for truth. They are looking to feel good. Is that not so? John 6:26

    Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, you are looking for me, not because you saw miraculous signs but because you ate the loaves and had you

    ReplyDelete