Monday, May 7, 2012

I think I do know why I am not liked

I am scary.  According to what I see "my God my God why have you forsaken me" means man has squelched God's will to do.  It is my opinion that it isn't gonna happen.  Yet.  As we can plainly see the Savior of the World is not known or understood by almost everyone.

So how then am I OK with that?

While it is true that man is ruining the Earth, God can and will make it new again.  It might be so that not a single one will be left alive.

2 Peter 3:5-7 and 10

But the Earth has power to renew itself and God has the power over the dead.

I might as well tell you what I think "the hissing noise is".

"us" ends with a hissing noise, doesn't it?  I have also seen that us in Latin ends in an s.  Other languages have us ending in an s.

Have you not seen?

"the world is for us"
"Heaven is for us"
"God will give it to us"
"It is for us the Christ did suffer"
But ask a goat farmer.
Goats are for each other.  That would be "us".
Sheep are for the shepherd.  That would be I.
Each person is judged but not for what  group they are a part of.  They are judged a goat which means for the group or judged a sheep which means for God.

 31“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32“All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

No comments:

Post a Comment