Monday, May 7, 2012

A riddle

The end of a person is how a person will be.

Today Today Today

A good faithful friend was dying.

Several times she said "today today today".

People thought she was saying put in the feeding tube today.  I did not think to repeat it three times more than once meant feeding tube.  She was a very fine woman.  Why would she not say "please put in the feeding tube today."?

Maybe in her dying hours she was giving a clue to the sacred secret.  If I shall die today like this it is what has defined my whole life.

Maybe we have solved a riddle.  But it is women who have so it doesn't mean anything.  It's called queefing.  I guess.

South Park (TV) has done a satire on farting and queefing.  If you have seen that episode you might know what I mean.  It's not a riddle.   

No comments:

Post a Comment