Thursday, May 10, 2012

Allos (another)

Revelation 20:12

John says:
I saw the dead great and small standing before the thrown and books* were opened and another book was opened which is of life and were judged the dead out of the things written in the books according to their works.

I suspected and I personally am sure that the "books" and the "book" are the same.  But the religion that taught me teaches there are new books.  As everyone knows new books cause old books to be obsolete.  Think the Book of Mormon and the Koran.  How do I know they are the same?  I can see it.  Then I looked it up.  Usually I look things up in Strong's Concordance when I am in doubt but I am not and never was in doubt that not two books are mentioned in Revelation 20:12.

What I found is "another" comes from the root word more as in there is MORE in the books that didn't help prevent the dead to die.  I'm trying to tell you but no one is listening.  Why is nobody listening?

*Also John 21:25 and 2 Timothy 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment