Friday, May 4, 2012

Is it good to wait?

The Jehovah's Witnesses are WAITING for Christ to come tell the faithful what to do.  That is true.  I know it.

Unbelievers REJECT Christ.  I think that might be OK with him.  But the Kingdom won't come for them and why should it?

OK.  Here's the problem.  It seems to me that Christians are also waiting for Christ's manifestation.  Call me stupid, but I think Christ is present already.

So anyway a while back I asked a Jehovah's Witness elder why is he convinced that the thousand years haven't started yet.

I suspect the thousand years are almost over or done.

If I was taking a test and the question was; Is the thousand years literal or figurative?  
I would have to say figurative.  But I don't really know. Do you know really?  

Ya, I'm back.  They drove me off JWN and I have no one to talk to.  Why do I not go back?  I'm not going back.

2 comments:

  1. The Watchtower Jehovahs Witnesses hierarchy is structured like a corporation.The lawyers have run the show since ca 1990.

    Their *spiritual credentials* are also illegitimate the governing body claim to have become *spirit annointed* in 1919,based on the 3 1/2 year post 1914 and the dating for this is falsified on William Millers end times apocalyptic algorithm.
    *tell the truth don't be afraid*--Danny Haszard www.dannyhaszard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ! Maybe so, I don't doubt it. I know it's not run by the "Spiritual Direction of God".

    That's what they say at the baptisms. They say "Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization?"
    http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/baptism.php

    At one convention of Jehovah's Witnesses (I think it was the second to the last one I attended) I heard the "brother" say "do you understand...identify you as one of JWs in association with the spirit directed organization? I remember he did not say God's but I might be wrong. I remember thinking they're finally getting a clue but the next time I was disappointed that they went back to saying God's. I am sure God is just be patient with them and IS NOT leading them. How do I know for sure? One flock one shepherd is what the hope of God is. Everyone in the organization and outside is not treated as one flock. In the org they want all to think the same things about God as every JW thinks. And I know God's will is that we be children of God the Father. A Father does not herd his children. And that is what they are doing.

    ReplyDelete