Friday, July 18, 2014

What to worry about?

Is it possible the very Planet of Earth shall someday respond somehow to The Mind of Humankind?  That is something to worry about.
Maybe you want to know what is the difference between the Planet Earth and the Planet of Earth?  Planet Earth is the sphere and everything on it.  The Planet of Earth is just the sphere.

I do believe every or at least almost every religious belief is a reflection, from clear to very distorted, of something real. I can not tell the future. I do not assume that because I can't, nobody can. But if they were really able to tell of future events because of somehow knowing them their visions of knowing are like belief in that they are distorted.  I don't see why distortion cannot be made clear.  Do you?

If Tribulation comes by way of the mind of humankind, it is not God doing it.  The Mind of Humankind says God will do it.  They are saying that.  Their saying that is the same as saying God is the mind.  God is not the mind.

How?  It is not easy to change the mind that is for destruction without destroying God for life.  In fact, my being a Christian, I know only one can do it and he is dead to the world.  Is he dead?


No comments:

Post a Comment