Friday, July 18, 2014

A blog

Blogs have no rules but you, if you have read mine, know I know that.   I do not know if I would read this blog if I wasn't me.  I know if I did read it, I would comment. Why?  I think no one should be left all by herself.  It's not nice.

Then, of course, I thought of Satan all by his self in a prison for a thousand years. If I knew how would I visit him?  Some people have not learned to think yet and those people might say I would.  I think I wouldn't.

It's locked from the top, anyway.  Haha

I can see so far there are [only] two kinds of people in the world.  One kind sees truth falsely and the other kind won't see it at all.

Now you are mad at me?  Do I think I can share without making someone mad? No, the evidence makes plain I cannot.  I hope I think it means God is on my side.


No comments:

Post a Comment