Monday, July 14, 2014

Bonkers is

I got called bonkers by a former Jehovah's Witnesses who is against everything Watchtower, except of course calling people who differ mentally diseased.

He is young and married and has just become a father.  They were Jehovah's Witnesses but he and his wife have left them.  He spends lots of time publishing and producing propaganda primarily to prove people of the governing body wrong.  He still reads their magazines.  He still listens to them.  Why, if you could talk, you might ask?  I posted on his YouTube channel that maybe he is wasting his time.  I knew when I said it there might be a backlash.  I thought "he might think I am siding with the governing body to have him stop".  So I said I am not, I just know there is no one who cares.  He said "what just sit back?" And I said I have posted 10,000 posts about their wrong version of Christ.  So he called me bonkers.

I am not certain no one is listening.  And even if no one is listening I have done what I can.  Who knows?  Maybe I am just a small (very, very small) beginning of something right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment