Friday, July 4, 2014

Something to ponder

There is a forum that I post on.  I shall link it, if I remember.  On it there are some Jehovah's Witnesses.  There are things there called frubals.  They are a thumbs up for a post.  A post is a long or short comment submitted for publication on forum.  I do not know who owns the forum.  There are no thumbs down.  It is a nice place.

It seems the Jehovah's Witnesses on board will not allow themselves to frubal me. I have received only one Jehovah's Witness frubal and it was for a post on a thread about frubals.  I could check those facts but I am not gonna.  I know for sure there is only one.

Now a new lady of the Jehovah's Witness kind has entered the forum.  I thought she posted something really true so I frubaled it and threw in a friend request for good measure.  That was earlier.  She did not accept it.  It does not mean she won't.

There seems to be a dividing going on.  I will say for sure it isn't God doing it. Could I be wrong?  Ha, I might be.

Oh I remember!  How for god's sake?  It is in the editing that I saw it.  Here it is:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/




No comments:

Post a Comment