Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The third one

Matthew 28:19 is probably an error in words and 1 Cor 13:5 is probably an error in words.

Hebrews 10:25 is probably an error in understanding.

It is universally understood to mean that people of like faith should physically meet together.  And it says that a person should not forsake meeting together.

That is another scripture which teaches control over learning,

It even says some people have made not gathering physically together their custom, or habit.
I vote it isn't right to call something a person doesn't do "a habit".

It is possible, is it not, that people are forsaking gathering to wisdom?  The wisdom of The Christ. What prevents them from doing so?  You know the answer. Why not make my day and SAY it?  I know the blog is able to receive comments as I have already got one or two comments.  I know you won't.  Why not prove me wrong?

Please prove Hebrews 10:25 isn't about gathering together in agreement about what The Word means.


No comments:

Post a Comment