Monday, May 11, 2015

Prophesy

The prophecy says that the people for Jesus Christ will be hated.  I do not know if I surely am for him.  But I sure am hated!   I got kicked out of another community.

With no explanation this time either.  God, who do they think they are?

Is it that my words stir their innards?  And they do not like it?  I wonder why?

Do You know why?

Sometimes I read my own posts.  I can see that this one has a question and the next one seems to give a half convoluted answer to it.

It isn't.  The next post below this one came BEFORE this one.  The previous post is a question to a question which question is; "who I do think I am?"  I mean "Who do you think you are?"  And then I say Maybe I am smarter than the people who translated The Bible.  NOT more holy.  Haha


No comments:

Post a Comment