Monday, May 18, 2015

Still pretending

A question, please. If it is really the truth that the bad associations of 1 Cor 13:55 are people who are able to spoil a believer can I be spoiled by a person who is bad, but I do not know it? Or is it only about people we know are bad?

There are scriptures about people who on the outside appear that they are for Jesus, but they are not. If I associate with a person like that, but I do not know it, can he or she spoil my character?

On the other hand, I think there are scriptures about being readjusted though I can't think right now of which one. One scripture says to be putting on the mind of Christ. I think the warning about bad associations is linked to that concept. If I do not put on the mind of Christ then I am probably nurturing bad associations in my mind.

Does anyone know of a scripture which warns about what will happen if I keep bad thoughts about The Truth? I say 1 Corinthians 15:33 is for that.

Is The Truth related to thinking or is the way, truth and life only on the outside of a person? 

I say bad associations are in the mind. YOU say bad associations are people and people are outside not inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment