Wednesday, May 13, 2015

People

I photograph buttons.  I photograph them up-close.  When people see them they get an idea about them but their idea might not be true.  Imperfections which show clearly up-close cannot be seen with the naked eye.  Also the size of an item looks BIGGER in the picture than it really is.

These situations cause a seller to give it some thought.

I am careful and I define every imperfection in pictures and in words.  They know what they are buying, except for the size.  Respecting size I photograph the buttons and other stuff next to a 1. a ruler in standard measure 2. a ruler in metric measure 3.  A quarter....and even once I put them all in my hand for showing relative size.  The funny thing is that time that they were photographed in my hand, I got a message something like this;  Good sale but I thought they were bigger.  Haha

There is no winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment