Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Another insult

LOL  You are aware, are you not, that The Bible says "the taking of offence lies in the bosom of the stupid ones".  Noah proved you need not be stupid.  You are stupid by CHOICE.

"They care not for the Bible" is what I said.   That sounds like an insult.

Instead of instajudge (for my foreign friends that is my new word for instant judging) why not let's consider what it MEANS?

Let's now pretend you are my friend (oh I can't listen to this and half of my readers leave, that would be three, or two) and we go out to the museum.  I have doughnut powder all over my face.  You would tell me if you love me.  You might even tell me if you don't like me.

Why are we not telling The Bible that it has doughnut powder on its face?  It's because you do not love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment