Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I shall try again

And again....and again.....and again.....and again     Like a rock star.  I don't know if I am suppose to unravel my riddles.  Am I?  DOES ANYBODY KNOW?

Influential words cause action and/or reaction.
What words are more influential than The Word's words?

IF someone reads that "Go make disciples" is God's command for him he might do so by any means possible (Because God said it).

If someone reads God's command for you is to go make disciples, you might think that you should make another disciple BEFORE you are ready.  And that is what they do and it is has proven very bad.

If someone reads "disciple" the verb, being in God's image, he would resort to contemplation and that would be good.

I want to be a disciple of Christ.  What should I do?  God's word says I should make MORE of them. What should I make more of?  Does anyone know?

The question remains for answering; should it be changed BACK to disciple?  Why or why not?

Should Christianity take out the word MAKE?

I vote yes.  Does that make me an apostate? An apostate of what?  Custom.






No comments:

Post a Comment