Saturday, May 9, 2015

Maybe I should for fun define "corresponding power"

When they copied what was written instead of always depending on The Truth to write it they used their own understanding which I have called "corresponding power".

Corresponding power comes from the belief that one scripture is understood by another.  It is true that one scripture is able to knock down another, but I'll say it is not true that one makes another one stand.  God alone makes to stand.  Of course, God is not scripture though many people live like scripture is god.

To do anything requires power.  Correct?

A man, or men, decided what scripture should mean by his understanding of other scripture.  That is what I have called corresponding power.

What is wrong with that?

I am sure if ever you actually listened at the meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses you can hear an echo "do not lean on your own understanding".  And that is another scripture which is miswrote because "own" was added,  which is another example of silence.  The silence that I am suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment