Monday, August 4, 2014

The letters

[Dear Nancy] I think my eyes will have none of this today. They ache.

If you are saying that the church and JWs are wrong, as with all the others..... at one time I would have agreed. Now as I have said, I think there are different levels of reality. As such I can see them right and wrong at the same time.

Each person gets through their life. Many disagree on many things, yet they still survive. I see religion like that. There are different levels of Consciousness within God, we ALL fit in there somewhere. Consider for a moment your own position. What if you are wrong?
Everyone considers themselves right, do they not?  I would say that each one of us should be careful with how we judge others. God's will is greater than ours. To tease at a winkle is fine, but to smash it open with a hammer is not. We are all to be judged eventually.

You see life here as a test?* So do I. But we can all fail it, me, you, everyone. Even Paul did not consider himself innocent.
R.

Dear R.  If the mistakes are in association with the words of the promise of God that the earth will stand forever and Abraham's seed will become like the sands of the seas or the stars of the heavens, then to let them pass is setting yourself up as God's enemy.  Do you care?

What if I am wrong?  Wrong about God is love?  Are you kidding?

All the Bibles and the Torah  too (probably) say "Jehovah hates"  "YHVH hates" "The Lord hates"  But what if it says that the doing of those things HATES Jehovah? Two different worlds?  You bet!  You are betting your soul on Jehovah hates.  I am betting my soul on God is love.

Yours truly,

Nancy


*actually I had not mentioned the world as a test but the book I was proof reading as the test.  The test to evaluate my intelligence.  Paranoid?  Whatever!  I am smart enough to realize what is possible is possible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment