Thursday, September 8, 2011

The hope ahead

That is the promise the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
holds out.  "The hope ahead".  But the hope is that which is NOW.
The Jehovah's Witnesses have the world hoping for hope.
I have hope.  Before I became a Jehovah's Witness I had hope.
They are spending all that time looking for HOPE?  That is
what it is beginning to look like to me.  "Everything is vanity "
says Ecclesiastes 12:8.  Everything including all the new members they
seek to convince they (the Watchtower) are the only hope.  They are
not The Hope, Jesus is.  Did no one ever wonder what Peter meant by
"I do not know the man"?  Matthew 26:72  Did he not honestly mean
"I have no idea what he is doing".  Jesus is The Hope, that is what he is doing.
Hope leads to the promises of God.  They who redirect the hope away from
Jesus are leading the world to destruction.  I choose not to go.  I will
be found with Jesus, I hope.  Matthew 11:28
http://biblos.com/matthew/11-28.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment