Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So many words about it

If all the feelings behind all the words about disfellowshipping rained down we would be smothered.  So I am going to write a few more words about it.  Haha  Nobody listens, but it might make me feel better.  And it might give me a little power to dodge the fire balls from heaven.
Bible interpreters are interpreting people where people are missing from the scripture.  This one I found today.  But of course you must know I don't know what I'm talking about.
At Corinthians 5:13 Bible says God will judge those on the outside (of the body of Christ), so remove badness from yourself.  I don't know much about language except for a little English, ten words of French, and Wibble.  But I think the writer of "put out evil" from among yourselves means evil, not evil person.  Is there a difference?  Yes, there is.  There is a difference.  To make it mean evil makes the world a better place.  To make it mean persons gives power to evil for justice which is bad because it causes travail.  The scripture means making evil weak.  The interpretation means making evil strong.  Ask some one who knows logic.  Does anyone know logic?  I'm kidding.  I know there are people who know how to think logically, at least I hope so!  Kidding again.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment